the jimmymac attack!

This is a collection of assorted observations from my travels and experiences. Many of the posts refer to life in Taiwan where I spent a year living and working. And many others are about my own country, Canada.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

 

Judgmental

I can be rather critical and judgmental. I am saying this from the beginning because comments I make could offend some people. I apologize in advance. However there are certain pluses to being critical. If everyone accepted all things without question there would never be any change or improvements. The world is far from perfect and sometimes it's necessary to point out where things are wrong or could be improved. I came by this trait from my mother I believe. She was also critical and judgmental. It is a deep rooted habit and an integral part of my personality. I'd like readers to be aware of it and please don't be too upset if I criticize your country or company or favorite whatever...



<< Home

Archives

May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   August 2006   September 2006   November 2006   December 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?